- A threat actor has claimed to have stolen data sized 13 TB from Domino’s India’s database which has put the personal information of 250 employees across functions and 18 Cr order details at sale on the dark web.
- The most recent data breach of Facebook has exposed the personal data of 533 Million users. The data exposed included phone numbers, DOB, locations, past locations, full name, and in some cases, email and addresses.
- The personal data of 47.5 million Indians was found for sale on the dark web for $1,000 and is claimed to have originated from the popular caller ID and spam blocking app Truecaller.
- According to Forbes, a sophisticated phishing attack had allowed hackers to gain access to the highly sensitive data of Bodybuilding.com website including billing addresses, names, email addresses and birth dates of nearly 9 million users that were potentially impacted.
- A New York-based video messaging service Dubsmash had 162 million email addresses, usernames, PBKDF2 password hashes, and other personal data such as dates of birth stolen and all the data was put up for sale on the dark web market.
- Since the number of threats are increasing so the cyber attack is becoming a nightmare for even the best of companies with the top of line security solutions.
- Datakrop provides the solution to cater the attacks that are increasing on daily basis with the services such as threat intelligence, dark web monitoring, takedown services and ethical fishing.
- Threat intelligence is the information any organization uses to understand the threats that can target the organization in the present or future.
- This information is used to prepare, identify and prevent and cyber threats/attacks by taking necessary action or deploying right technology and solution.
- Threat intelligence sources can also include monitoring from the deep and dark web.
- Dark web sites include online marketplaces for buying and selling illegal goods including personal information that can be used for identity theft.
Impact of Threat Intelligence
- Threat Intelligence Service is important for any organization (small or large) dealing in sensitive information. It is imperative for them to deploy TI & DW Services to pre-empt, detect and counter cyber threats which may lead to huge losses of 3 R’s (Revenue + Recovery + Reputation) for the company.
- The larger organizations are more susceptible to cyber-attacks owing to their size and value they drive. Even the system deployed is big enough with high probability of porous walls which may be identified and utilized by threat actors to break into the system and extract important information. Hence, need for TI & DW services with 24×7 check is mandatory.
- The cyber-attack has grown by 200% in last one and is poised to grow multi fold, hence, leading to data and revenue loss. TI & DW solution offers an umbrella to check and red flag such attacks.
- With higher data usage, device dependence and WFH scenario, the company assets have become highly vulnerable. Hence, need for such service which independently monitors the cyber crime/attack activity pertaining to organization.
Services Provided by Datakrop FutureTech
Threat Intelligence :- Threat intelligence is the information about threats and cyber criminals that helps reduce and remove harmful events in the cyber network by using the information in a processed and sorted manner to evaluate and interpret the forthcoming threats.
Dark Web Monitoring :- Dark Web Monitoring is used in order to alert the personal or companies that if their data is being compromised or sold on dark web forums so that their information can be protected.
Takedown Services :- Takedown services are usually used to reduce the return on investment for attackers by removing sites and also blocking them because these sites can cause harm to the user or atleast limit the level harm by these.
Ethical Phishing :- Ethical phishing involves the sending of an email to the employees with the mail containing a false link. If this mail is open the sensitive data of an employee can be identified which then stored or can be used when it is lost.